Dawley Farm Village is expecting another successful year in 2022 with new stores, restaurants and The Carlton at Dawley, a new mixed-use building.
Recently opened Budget Blinds already is seeing a difference in business after relocating from the west side.
“We’re super happy and liking it a lot,” co-owner Adam Balding said. “Dawley Farms brings a ton of people, so it’s just more and more activity. It’s a little overwhelming the actual amount of traffic that’s there. We went into 41st and Marion and at that time it was the seventh busiest corner in Sioux Falls, and this is so many more people. It’s crazy. Constant cars.”
Other new Dawley Farms additions include:
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers which plans to open its first Sioux Falls location at Dawley Farms this winter.
- Midcontinent Communications which is bringing a customer service center next to Kidtopia.
- T-Mobile which plans a wireless store north of Ulta and a ribbon-cutting in February.
- Caribou Coffee opening on the south end of the development near the future Avera expanded clinic.
- Crumbl Cookies which plans to open in a new retail center in the center of the development near the Glo hotel in late summer or early fall.
- Buff City Soap which will be located in the same retail center as Crumbl and plans to open in the fall.
“What’s not to like?” Buff City franchisee Curt Bowen said. “Dawley is a great place. That’s what’s going on on the east side.”
Dawley Farms also is welcoming a large range of professional services, from dentistry to eye care, a new auto wash and a new office for DGR Engineering.
“We’ve had such a phenomenal year at Dawley and we feel like that momentum is only going to continue,” said Raquel Blount, Lloyd’s Vice President of Commercial Real Estate, who represents the Dawley development.
“Additional deals also are in the works and should make for an exciting 2022. We absolutely love the mix of residential, office, services and retail that has come together to make this not just an outstanding place for the east side but a draw for the whole city and beyond.”
Are you interested in learning more about opportunities at Dawley Farm Village? Contact Raquel Blount at 605-728-9092 or Raquel.email@example.com.